Friday, August 14, 2015

4th Grade Math for Week of August 19, 2015

Dear Students and Parents,

Welcome to the 4th Grade Math Blog.  I am really excited about this year.  I will be teaching 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Math and 5th grade Reading and History.

Let me introduce myself to the parents and students that do not know me.  My name is Lanelle Holbrook.  This is my third year at Christ Church School and have greatly enjoyed each year.  I think we have the best children in Temple at this school!

I taught in the Temple Independent School District for sixteen years, before I retired.  After a couple years of being retired, I missed the children and the fun of the classroom.  So I came back to teaching and have not regretted it at all.  The children keep me young :)!

I am a mother of three children, the grandmother of two children, and the great grandmother of two children also.  I love each of them and can talk to you all day about any of them.  My youngest granddaughter graduated from High School in June, and have taken college classes this summer.  My great grandchildren are 5 years old and 1 year old.  They are precious!

I am excited to learn about you and your family when school begins.

We will begin these first few days with getting to know each other and getting to know the rules and expectations, and for the new students we will take a tour of the school.

I am excited about seeing you on Sunday!

Lanelle Holbroook

No comments:

Post a Comment